Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I leave tomorrow

There are some cities that are just magnets.  NY, LA, BA and even little Boulder.  I think they attract people who have an agenda, that want to do something, or think they have what it takes.  I think this creates a pool of people with more energy ambition and probably good looks.  If you think you have the looks and or brains to get a better significant other or job or modeling or acting spot than you are likely get where you are, you move to a magnet city.  I don’t know if this is part of how BA got the reputation for having lots of attractive women, but it does have lots of attractive women and a lot going on. 

I don’t know how long it will be before I come back here.  Mexico and Guatemala are next on the Spanish speaking tour.  I leave tomorrow and the primary feeling I have is that there ought to have been some way to get more from my time here.  The real challenge will be keeping the momentum going on el espanol.  I bought rosetta stone on ebay, but the folks at ebay are telling me what is now being shipped my way is likely a forged copy.  Figures…  Tonight I will take my housemates out for dinner and perhaps I will hone my oversized todo list for tomorrow before my flight at 10:30PM.

No comments:

Post a Comment