Thursday, September 23, 2010

Prostitutes in Buenos Aires

One interesting aside is the use of English words in Buenos Aires.  One of the guys at the house has renamed Ale's dog "prostitute".  From the broken english and rapid spanish I gather it had to do with the dogs amazing efforts to get out and hook up with the male dog elsewhere in the apartment.  Still it is entertaining to hear a thick spanish accent in the house calling "prostitute, prostitute".

And for those of you who worry about all the references to sex in this blog, I just try to keep it real.  If you hadn't heard, men think about sex and a lot.  I suspect I think of it more than many guys, and when Murray isn't around the frequency goes up still.  For those of you that worry about Murray.  She has me on a strict look but don't touch diet.  And hey, it's zero calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment