Friday, October 1, 2010

How to be a winner

I actually managed to squeeze a few hours in at the office Thursday afternoon and Friday morning in the 24 hours I was in Denver before heading to Montana for fly fishing.  The Madison Valley Ranch is a great place.  The food is gourmet and the accommodations are deluxe for fly fishing.  The food is prepared for everyone in a real time complex staging process by the chef, so you can’t get desert first.  You can’t win em all.  But here, I can win at poker.  I just play conservatively and spend some brain power thinking about odds calculations.  Perhaps that is unfair amongst a bunch of guys that are just having fun.  But I only play once a year, with them.

1 comment:

  1. Well don't you lead the glamorous life! Make sure you're taking lots of pics! and let us know when you will be passing through Salt Lake airport. Love ya bro.

    ReplyDelete