Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Tender Nipples and a Leather Diaper

I must say surfing is great fun.  It was only after 3 more hours on my second day that my nipples got really sore.  So- no breastfeeding for me for at least a week.  The trick to making surfing work was getting to the right place at the right time, which required paddling.  And, even though I wore a long sleeve, synthetic, “rash guard” shirt, my nipples and the insides of my knees took a paddling.  I suppose board shorts are long for a reason. I will have to get some if I go again.

Today we went to a resort to do ziplining, horseback riding, a giant water slide, and the spa.  Apparently women’s bathing suites don’t quite work as well as men’s bathing shorts, so they provided the women with leather diapers to go down the ¼ mi long water slide.  I would have worn one as well since I usually wear a speedo, but Murray thwarted my speedo preference till we got to the mud bath at the spa.  I mean, we are covered in mud, how much more embarrassing can it get?

1 comment:

  1. Maybe that's why surfer chicks wear the bikini and the rash guard. You could try it ;) How were the other activities? I've always wanted to try the zip lines.

    ReplyDelete